Hash Browns and Veggies
Hash Browns And Veggies
Write a review
- 1 1/2 cups Almond milk mixed with 1 tablespoon and 1 1/2 teaspoons of white vinegar
- 8 tablespoons vegan butter, melted
- 3/4 cup evaporated sugar cane juice (a solid) or granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoons nutmeg
- 4 egg replacers
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Lightly coat a large frying pan with a bit of oil. Heat to hot and add hash brown potatoes.
- Flatten all around pan and shake so they don’t stick. Let get brown on one side then with a spatula, flip the potatoes in sections to brown the other side. Turn heat to medium and take care not to burn. Just let them cook until they get brown and crisp.
- While potatoes are browning, lightly coat another large frying pan with a bit of oil or vegan butter. Add all the chopped veggies and saute until tender.
- Serve potatoes and veggies side by side on your plate with mixed fruit and you have a hearty satisfying breakfast.
Vegan Recipes http://veganrecipesforhealth.com/