“All millionaires love a baked apple.” —Ronald Firbank
Invite a few friends over for coffee and serve these along with some muffins and tea and coffee and have a nice visit.
Write a review
- 4 large Rome Beauty or Pink Crisp Apples
- 4 tablespoons soft vegan Earth Balance butter
- 4 tablespoons oats
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon each: nutmeg, cloves and ginger
- 1/4 cup raisins
- Wash and core 4 large Rome Beauty or Pink Crisp Apples
- In a bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
- Stuff the core of each apple with this mixture; push it to the bottom. Add 3 – 4 tablespoons water to the bottom of a baking pan.
- Bake at 350 for 25 – 335 minutes until tender. Drizzle with pan juices and serve warm with vegan whipped cream or sour cream.
Vegan Recipes http://veganrecipesforhealth.com/