Banana and Frozen Chocolate Swirl Ice Cream Dessert
Think you have to stay away from ice cream as you think about becoming vegan? Think again. This is a wonderful vegan ice cream recipe that will satisfy that all time favorite taste.
Banana And Frozen Chocolate Swirl Ice Cream Dessert
Write a review
- 1 1/3 cups peanut butter
- 1/2 cup Agave
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (reserve 1/4 cup for topping)
- 2 cups Brown Rice Krispies, crushed
- Vegan Chocolate sauce
- 1 1/2 quart Chocolate Swirl vegan Rice Dream ice cream or your favorite ice cream
- 2 bananas, sliced
- Mix peanut butter, agave sweetener, nuts and crushed Brown Rice Krispies and press onto bottom of 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Spread softened ice cream onto crust and drizzle with chocolate
- Layer sliced bananas over top. Sprinkle reserved nuts over bananas.
- Freeze until ready to serve. Cut into squares.
Vegan Recipes http://veganrecipesforhealth.com/