Cherry Pineapple Coconut Cake
Of all these easy vegan recipes, this one takes literally 5 minutes to prepare.
Keep the ingredients on hand and you’ll have the makings for a dessert in a hurry. A delicious dish served with your favorite vegan ice cream. Makes a nice holiday dessert also. And guess what? A snap to make: no mixing bowls to clean because everything goes right in the baking dish.
- 1 large can cherry pie filling
- 1 large can crushed pineapple
- 1 box of vegan yellow cake mix
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 3/4 cups chopped walnuts
- 8 tablespoons Vegan Earth Balance Butter
- Pour cherry pie filling into a 9 x 13-inch Pyrex pan.
- Pour in the crushed pineapple including the juice.
- Sprinkle the flours over this, then sprinkle on the coconut and nuts.
- Put sliced butter pats evenly over all.
- Bake at 375 for 45 minutes to 1 hour. Watch carefully so top doesn’t burn.