(A Pepperidge Farm Recipe that I veganized)
Makes a lovely presentation
Write a review
- 1 sheet Pepperidge Farm Frozen Puff Pastry
- 1 package (6 ounce vegan semi-sweet chocolate chips)
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 teaspoon Vegan Earth Balance Butter for each bundle
- 1 teaspoon Grand Marnier, for each bundle, optional
- Confectioner’s sugar
- Thaw pastry 30 minutes. Preheat oven to 425 F.
- On a lightly floured surface roll pastry to a 12-inch square; cut into four 6-inch squares.
- In the center of each square, place 1/4 c. chocolate and 1 tablespoon each of walnuts, 1 teaspoon of butter and the Grand Marnier.
- Bring pastry corners together just above the chocolate; twist and turn. Fan out the corners.
- Place on ungreased baking sheet. Bake 10 – 15 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand at least 10 minutes. Sprinkle with confectioner’s sugar and serve.
- TIP: I usually pop these into the oven when we sit down to dinner. Then, they are fresh from the oven in time for dessert.
Vegan Recipes http://veganrecipesforhealth.com/
TIP: I usually pop these into the oven when we sit down to dinner. Then, they are fresh from the oven in time for dessert.