Pecan Muffins (With Lots of Fruit)
Pecan Muffins (With Lots Of Fruit)
Write a review
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 cup evaporated sugar
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 mashed, ripe banana
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 cup sprouted wheat flour
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- the zest of one lemon
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 egg replacers
- Sprinkle sugar over strawberries, to release the juices, and refrigerate.
- Combine all dry ingredients. Add the applesauce and egg replacers and the strawberries and mashed banana, along with the nuts. Give it a quick mix with a large spoon. Add the blueberries last and fold gently into the mixture, so they don’t get crushed.
- Spoon into muffin pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 18 minutes.
Vegan Recipes https://veganrecipesforhealth.com/